- Micro Weddings: Due to the ongoing pandemic, micro weddings with fewer guests are becoming increasingly popular. These weddings are intimate and can be held in unique and unusual venues.
- Sustainable Weddings: Eco-friendly weddings are becoming increasingly popular as couples try to reduce the carbon footprint of their big day. This includes everything from using recycled paper for invitations to serving locally-sourced, organic food.
- Outdoor Weddings: Outdoor weddings are always popular, but this trend has become even more prevalent due to the pandemic. Couples are opting for outdoor venues such as gardens, parks, and beaches to allow for more space and fresh air.
- Colored Wedding Dresses: Traditional white wedding dresses are being replaced by colored dresses, especially pastel hues. These dresses are unique and can be used again after the wedding.
- Interactive Elements: Couples are incorporating interactive elements into their weddings to make them more engaging and memorable for guests. This includes things like photo booths, interactive food stations, and personalized entertainment.
- Smaller Cakes: Instead of large, elaborate cakes, couples are opting for smaller, more personalized cakes. This trend allows couples to showcase their unique style and personality.
- Personalized Details: Couples are adding personalized details to their weddings to make them truly unique. This can include everything from customized signage to monogrammed wedding koozies.
These are just a few of the top trends for weddings this season. However, trends can vary depending on the location, culture, and individual preferences of the couple.