We do a ton of custom T-shirts, Hoodies, etc. We would love to quote you on our next job. If you would tell us more in the form below. The more information you can give us, the better response we can get back to you. We will make it work!!
Kustom koozies has been screen printing t-shirts for a long time. We work with many businesses, schools, churches and organizations across the company.
We are able to offer all the top brands including Gildan, Fruit of the Loom, Bella Canvas, Comfort Colors, Hanes, Next Level, Jerzees etc.
We do most of our ordering from Alphabroder. Feel free to look at their site, and tell us a style you are interested in.
We are able to screen print multiple colors on front, back, sleeve, pretty much anywhere you would like. Our prices are very fair, and our graphic artists are phenomenal at making art work on your garment. There is definitely a skill set involved with printing apparel. We have the knowledge to know if your order needs an underbase, or a low heat level ink, or we can look for ways to reduce the number of colors.
We are often asked about ways to reduce pricing on printing garments. Our top tips are:
- Reduce the number of colors. Each color adds an additional screen and print charge.
- Reduce the print locations. Printing front, back and sleeve is going to increase the charge.
- Order as many garment types, as you can at one time. It is less expensive to do a front print on your t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, hoodies, etc. at one time than to come back and print each set individually.
- Brand name can impact the cost. We have found that Gildan is the best value for the dollar as far as t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, etc.
- Dark color shirts are more expensive. We need to print an underbase (one more screen and print) on dark color shirts to make the image look good. Light color shirts only require one print.
We have these recommendations, but just know, we will print exactly what you would like.
We offer great prices and great service.