Please read carefully and sign below.
Rental Agreement – Contract/Waiver – Please sign & return
Liddle Lake House
133 Timberlane Drive
Littleton, NC 27850
Robert Liddle (919) 961-3132
Tenant Duties: Tenant agrees to keep the Premises as clean and safe as the conditions of the Premises permit and causing no unsafe or unsanitary conditions in the common areas and remainder of the Premises that Tenant uses; and notifying Owner in writing of the need of replacement of or repairs to a smoke detector, and replacing the batteries as needed during the tenancy. Tenant agrees not to use the Premises for any activity or purpose that violates any criminal law or governmental regulation. Tenant’s breach of any duty contained in this paragraph shall be considered material, and shall result in the termination of Tenant’s tenancy. Number of people on site shall not exceed the agreed to number of renters, tenant’s breach of this provision shall be considered material, and shall result in the termination of Tenant’s tenancy and result in the retention of 100% of the security deposit. Outdoor music and parties must consistent with reasonable quiet use and enjoyment provisions for the area.
Owner Duties: Owner agrees to provide the Premises in a fit and habitable condition. If at the time Tenant is to begin occupancy of the Premises, Owner cannot provide the Premises in a fit and habitable condition, Owner shall refund to Tenant all payments made by Tenant. There will be no refunds due to the failure of non-essential items such as air conditioners, TVs, washer/dryers, dishwashers, microwaves or other convenience items. However, we will make every reasonable effort to have such items repaired as quickly as possible. Please contact us as soon as possible if a failure should occur. Owner’s boats are on lifts. – Tenant boat may be tied at side of dock.
Indemnification and Hold Harmless; Right of Entry; Assignment. Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Owner from and against any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by any person (including Tenant’s guests) as a result of any cause, unless caused by the willful act of Owner. Tenant agrees that Owner or their respective representatives may enter the Premises during reasonable hours to inspect the Premises, to make such repairs, alterations or improvements thereto as Owner may deem appropriate. Tenant shall not assign this Agreement or sublet the Premises in whole or part without written permission of Owner. For guest security and marketing purposes premise’s exterior may be monitored by video.
Pets. No pets shall be allowed on the Premises. Tenant’s breach of this provision shall be considered material, and shall result in the termination of Tenant’s tenancy and result in the retention of 100% of the security deposit.
Arrival time 4:00 pm
Departure time 10:00 am
Access is by front door combination. The combination is emailed separately.
During Your Stay:
- Spare propane tank should be located next to the grill. Please turn off gas at the tank when finished. If you have used the grill please use wire brush to scrub and generally clean the grill BEFORE leaving.
- Children should use life jackets while in or near the water.
- Please DO NOT RUN OR JUMP OFF BOAT HOUSE ROOF. There is a high dive for this purpose. Jumping ONLY. Since the water is 8-9’ no diving from the high dive is allowed.
- NC STATE LAW REQUIRES ALL BOAT AND JETSKI TRAFFIC TO BE AT LEAST 200’ OFF THE DOCK, SHORE, BOUYS, ETC IF NOT AT IDLE SPEED. WE REQUEST THAT GUESTS BE COURTEOUS OF OUR NEIGHBORS AND FRIENDS AT THE LAKE. PLEASE DO NOT BOAT OR JETSKI NEAR ANY OTHER DOCK. 100% OF THE SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED. Neighbors will photograph your boater registration number and turn into both owner and Wildlife Officer. This is not only the law, but to ensure safety of swimmers at other docks.
- No smoking permitted in house or on decks.
- No illegal substances allowed on premises.
- NO ILLEGAL FIREWORKS ARE PERMITTED. 100% OF THE SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED.
- For any emergencies you may call 911. Questions concerning the house or setup please contact owners at 919-961-3132.
- We provide some a small supply of toilet paper, paper towels and trash bags upon arrival. You will need to supplement.
- Kitchen sink does not have disposal. Please use strainer.
- There are two security cameras. One faces the dock, and one faces the parking lot. This is for security of our property, and your security. They need to stay on.
- ENJOY YOURSELF!
- Take trash bags to Landfill drop off. It is located very close near the corner of 903 and Eaton’s Ferry (behind the volunteer fire station). Take right on Forest Hill back to Hwy 903, take right to Eaton’s Ferry and then left. Immediately on the left you will see the Volunteer Fire Department and the trash drop off is located just behind the building, you can’t miss it. Dump hours Mon, Fri, Sat 7:30 am – 6:30 pm, Wed 12:30 pm – 6:30 pm, Tues and Thurs Closed, Sunday 11:00 am – 7:00 pm If you are checking out on Sunday morning, take as much as you can to the dump on Saturday, and take the rest with you Sunday.. . If Trash is left, there will be a $50.00 fee to have cleaner remove trash. Recycling is available, if you keep all recycled items in separate bags.
- Please clean dishes and/or load dishwasher starting it BEFORE you leave.
- Check out is at 10:00am
- If linens provided – Strip only the used sheets/pillow cases from bed and leave next to bed
- If provided – Put dirty towels in laundry room (please start first load)
- Dishes cleaned (dishwasher may be started and left)
- Refrigerators and Freezers should be emptied of all contents as well as counters and cabinets.
- Remove all personal items from bathroom, bedroom drawers, and under bed.
- TV Remotes to be placed back near TV’s.
- All outdoor furniture (Patio and Dock) be put back in proper place.
- Kayaks and Paddleboards returned to proper place and ensure paddles present.
- Any Damages no matter how minor, please report to the owner.
- AC/Heat leave at: AC – 76 (during summer) / Heat – 68 (Fall, Winter, Spring)
- All lights and fans off
- Close up umbrellas on front deck and dock
- Doors locked including sliding doors to all levels
- Wipe all counter tops, cover grill if cool and generally straighten up. While we do have a cleaning service this is a very large house and our cleaning cost is more than the cleaning fee paid.
Here are directions to the dump. Most weekend people do a run on Saturday before it closes, so as not to get stuck with a large load.
We do offer a linen fee for $75.00. This covers linens for all beds, and a set of towels/wash clothes for all guests.
In some cases we also offer early check in $30.00. and late check out $30.00. Let us know if you are interested.
Owner:__Robert Liddle ____________________________
YOU MAY HAVE TO CLICK SEND TWICE!!