What are koozies used for?
Great question. Koozies, considered the greatest invention of all time, serve a number of uses. Primarily they are used to keep your drink cold. The insulation keeps your drink cold. Do they actually work? According to a study done by The Smithsonian, yes they do.
That being said, what are koozies used for?
- Keeping drinks cold
- Keeping hands warm in the winter
- Social occasions such as Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversary’s and Parties
- Favors for holidays such as 4th of July, Christmas, Halloween, Mardi Gras
- A way to make sure your drink does not get consumed by others. Everyone has a different koozie.
- Anti slip functionality. A koozie with a bottom will keep your drink from slipping
- Coaster, A koozie will keep condensation from forming on a table or similar
There are two main markets for koozies. Give away’s at trade shows, or for businesses to keep their brand in front of customers and as favors for special events.
We at Kustom Koozies are glad that so many people know what a koozie is used for.
Leave a Reply